So now, I think I need to find a time where I can somehow make it to the Study Abroad office that's only open during hours that I'm working. Double fuck.
Well, actually, now that I think about it, it might not be such a travesty after all. I mean, I could always just ask Ethan to do me the favor of picking up a new application for me while he's working as a tutor on-campus. "No big deal," he'd probably tell me... but when it boils down to it, I'm just super pissed off that I fell for the old elementary school trap by not reading all of the directions. Schmack!
Sigh. In brighter news, I can finally watch the new Ginger Sling video for Faith (!!!!). Did I mention how I really need a new obsession? She was such an overdramatic overactor in this three and a half minute or so musical extravaganza that after my first viewing, I practically peed my pants. Well, at least she looks pretty, right?
Warped Tour is totally less than two weeks away. AND I MAXED OUT MY CREDIT CARD HOW DID THIS HAPPEN?!
p.s. Goes back to reading Harry Potter: The Order of the Phoenix >.> Yep, only about two years behind, move along, people, there's nothing at all to see here besides a DUMB GIRL WHO CAN'T FILL OUT A GODDAMNED STUDY ABROAD APPLICATION. >:O
1. Reply with your name and I will write something random about you.
2. I will then tell you what song/movie reminds me of you.
3. I will pick a flavor of jello to [not actually] wrestle with you in.
4. I will say something that only makes sense to you and me.
5. I will tell you my first memory of you.
6. I will tell you what animal you remind me of.
7. I'll then ask you something that I've always wondered about you.
8. If I do this for you, you might want to [nudge, nudge] post this on your LJ.